Each year the popularity of our school visits seems to be increasing. Of course, what is more interesting than to learn more about diverse local curricula and educational innvations. Various Slovenian schools of different educational levels with special educational features will open their doors to share their experiences. Take this chance to meet the most outstanding educational system in the world!
Please find below the preliminary list of schools confirmed. More detailed abstracts will follow soon. (You can always add later on tickets for these visits to your conference registration and await more school details)
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT YOU ARE ONLY ABLE TO VISIT ONE SCHOOL! (all school visits are scheduled at the same time (monday morning November 12).
- EMUNI University - Euro-Mediterranean University, Piran
- University of Primorska, Koper - Faculty of Education
- Secondary School: GEPŠ – Elektro & Martime school, Portorož-Piran
- Secondary School: Gimnazija Antonio Sema (Gymnasium Antonio Sema) Piran-Portorož (School with the italian as a teaching language)
- Secondary School Izola, Izola (Joint school for tourisem and secondary health care (medical) school)
- Primary School Vicenzo e Diego de Castro, Piran (School with Italian as a teaching language)
- Primary School Cirila Kosmača, Piran
- Primary School Lucia, Portorož
- Primary School Vojke Šmuc, Izola