Partnerships & EU Projects
Together with European associate organisations and project partners, EAPRIL aims to bridge the gap between research and practice to improve learning in different contexts. Please find below an overview of assocations that EAPRIL closely cooperates with, as well as our involvement in European funded projects.
SPACE, a collleague organisation that offers a network for professional higher education institutions, has some news to share with our EAPRIL members.
1. SPACE is looking for new editorial board members for its 'Journal of advances in higher education'. More info can be found enclosed.
2. SPACE 2018 Conference: More info can be found here.
3. SPACE project meeting: participants are encouraged to present project ideas, exchange experiences and team up with possible partners. More info can be found here.
4. Open Call for papers in SPACE journal 'Journal of advances in higher education'. Please consider submitting your work to this interesting journal. More info can be found here.
EAPRIL takes part as associated partner in various European Projects.
Please find here an overview of our involvement in granted European Projects.
- Video-Supported Education Alliance (ViSuAL) (Erasmus+ Programme - KA2) - ongoing
- Professional Nursing Education and Training (Pro-Nursing) (Erasmus+ Programme) - finalised
If you wish to involve EAPRIL as associated partner in your project application (i.e. EAPRIL as dissemination partner), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to consider your application if it matches our mission and objectives.
Other Conferences & Calls
Annual Next Generations Corporate Universities present their 3th Conference 'Advancing Executive Learning
Please find more info here
SPECIAL ISSUE DIGITAL LITERACY, FAKE NEWS AND EDUCATION (in Culture and Education)
The editors wish to collect and publish empirical work from the field of digital literacy as the next step in this investigation into digital literacy education and also to frame this research in the context of resilience to fake news. A broader international scope is aimed for.
More info? Check out: https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/11356405.2018.1429354