ERASMUS+/STAFF EXCHANGE - PROGRAMME (KA1 funding)
EAPRIL is happy to announce the 2019 Staff Exchange Programme, offered by the University of Tartu. Participating in this staff exchange activity will allow you to request to your home institution an Erasmus+ grant, in the week our EAPRIL conference is held (NOVEMBER 27-29). As a result, our participants could potentially take this interesting option into account when organising their trip to Estonia and/or funding.
The funded staff exchange falls under the Erasmus staff mobility funding. This involves the exchange of staff for staff training purposes.
The 2019 program, organised by the University of Tartu, will be communicated soon.
Important info about this funding opportunity:
- Only participants whose institutes have an ERASMUS + PIC code can apply for the staff exchange funding and experience a staff exchange with University of Tartu. The University of Tartu will then organise the staff exchange activities in the same week the EAPRIL conference is held.
- The Erasmus + staff exchange grant provides a contribution to your costs for travel and subsistence during your time in Tartu. However the grant does not cover the conference registration costs, as conferences are not eligible by Erasmus+ programme rules.
- Staff mobility activities can last from min.two days to max.two months, excluding travel time.
Please consult the Erasmus+ coordinator at your institute or your National Agency who can guide you through the necessary steps. Please note: It is very important to contact your institution or National Agency before your visit.
If you are interested in participating in the Erasmus+ Staff Exchange Programme organised by the University of Tartu, please send an email to Mirjam Burget at firstname.lastname@example.org
– List of National Agencies
!! Please note that the University of Tartu will only sign EU funding forms from participants of the Staff Training Programme (eligible for KA1 funding). Others are directed to EAPRIL for a signature !!
Erasmus+ Training Seminar
During the EAPRIL2019 Conference EAPRIL, together with EAEC, will again organise a hands-on Erasmus+ Training Seminar on writing proposals for Erasmus+. This seminar will take place on Tuesday November 26, 2019 (9h40 - 17h15). From how to structure your proposal to how to set-up your budget, all important matters will be discussed.
CONTENT OF THE SEMINAR
- Introduction to ERASMUS+ Programme
- Objectives / Priorities
- Structure of a proposal
- Networking and partner search
- Eligible activities
- Tools for background preparation
- Work distribution to partners
- Outputs and work plan
- Staff cost estimation and Operational Expenses
- Quality Assurance and Contingency Plan
- Review of approved proposals, KA1, KA2
- Management of the project after approval
- Practical work, if time allows
PROGRAMME – TIMELINE
9h40 - 10h - Registration and welcome coffee
10h – 12h – Module 1
12h – 12h45 – Lunch
12h45 – 14h45: Module 2
14h45 – 15h15: Coffee Break
15h15 – 17h15: Module 3
For those who are interested in or planning to apply for Erasmus + project funding, and have have questions regarding the application or administration procedure.
No experience with Erasmus + funding is required. The content will be useful to those who are interested in mostly the administration of such projects, those who may have research or development type ideas, or teachers who like to receive funding for collecting good practices or for developing and testing new methods etc.
This training seminar may also serve as a good forum for sharing experiences and good practices
80 EURO for the 1-day seminar, including coffee breaks and course material.
Register via the regular EAPRIL2019 Registration system – a ticket for this course can be added when ordering your conference ticket (www.earli-eapril.org).
WHEN & WHERE
Tuesday November 26, 9h40 - 17h15 @ Dorpat Conference Centre, Tartu, Estonia.