BR&PP Award 2020
The EAPRIL Best Research and Practice Project (BR&PP) Award recognises projects by (practitioner-) researchers in the field of education, learning and instruction or training and development, which exceptionally contribute to educational practice.
The Award procedure consists of two phases:
PHASE 1: SUBMISSION AND NOMINATION
- All projects need to be submitted via the EAPRIL system.
- After the submission deadline all submitted projects will be reviewed by an appointed Awarding Committee.
- Based on the review results the Awarding Committee will decide which projects will be officially nominated for the Award.
PHASE 2: EVALUATION AND AWARDING
- All nominated projects will be invited to prepare an elevator pitch and flyer of their project.
- All nominated projects will be invited to present their project at the EAPRIL2020 conference during the plenary Award Session.
- The Awarding Committee will announce the winner and hand over the Award on the last day of the conference based on the elevator pitch, flyer and presentation.
More detailed info on the procedure and criteria can be found here.
Are you managing or taking part in a research project of which you think it will contribute to educational practice, we warmly encourage you to submit your project for the BR&PP Award.
Or do you know any projects that might be eligible for this Award? Please do not hesitate to spread the word!
You can find the submission guidelines here.
HOW TO SUBMIT?
To submit your proposal click here and select the format Best Research & Practice Project Award.
Due to the current COVID-19 crisis, we have decided to extend the submission deadline until September 8, 2020 midnight CEST!
Best Poster Award
Each year EAPRIL also reaches out a Best Poster Award during the EAPRIL Conference. More info on the procedure will follow soon.
Winner of the Best Poster Award 2019
Factors for successful design and implication for hybrid learning environments by Maria Custers (Fontys University of Applied Sciences, the Netherlands) & Maud Hendrickx (Fontys University of Applied Sciences, the Netherlands)
Previous Laureates BR&PP Award
Award Winner 2019
Eric Roldan Roa and team
'MusicMath Methodology: a creative / innovative approach for teaching and learning mathematics'
Award Winner 2018
Erkko Sointu and team
Award Winner 2017
Heidi Knipprath and team
'Integrated STEM makes a difference'
Award Winner 2016
'Teacher guidance for effective student questioning'
Award Winner 2015
'Data team procedure for professional development and school improvement'
Award Winner 2014
'Using mobile technologies for helping apprentice chefs to assemble learning experiences from various arts and places - a project of the Leading House "Dual-T Technologies for vocational training'
Award Winners 2013
Anette & Geoff Hilton
'Proportional reasoning as a key to numeracy across the curriculum: A collaboration between practitioners and researchers'